2019 Corolla Hatchback Clutch Squeak??????

Hey everyone, first-time poster.

Purchased my Hatchback on 04.07.2019, drove it for 19 days and has been living back at the dealer for the rest of the days. Clutch squeaks every time I let it out and I feel the squeaks as well. The dealer has swapped out the clutch twice now and Toyota corp apparently signed off on the fix but its still there, and even the shop foreman agrees.

What's even more interesting is that another buyer had the same exact issue. The shop foreman also test drove a few others on the lot and some of them had the squeak as well.

Anyone else experience this? suggestions? Please help, this is my first buy and it's been really discouraging.

Thanks!

Rick

My buddy just bought his manual hatch back in February, he didn't even hit 5,000 miles before having similar issues when the clutch is pressed and depressed, he thinks its a throw out bearing issue, but the dealership is being difficult with his because they're trying to refuse all labor with it being a "wearable" item despite the obvious problem being so low of mileage. Hes contacted Toyota NA to get them to actually look at it. So apparently this is a common issue with the manuals.

My buddy just bought his manual hatch back in February, he didn't even hit 5,000 miles before having similar issues when the clutch is pressed and depressed, he thinks its a throw out bearing issue, but the dealership is being difficult with his because they're trying to refuse all labor with it being a "wearable" item despite the obvious problem being so low of mileage. Hes contacted Toyota NA to get them to actually look at it. So apparently this is a common issue with the manuals.
Hey man thanks so much for replying!

Seems like a lot of people are going through the same problem but just living with it. I started a case file w/ Toyota Corp and I'd be more than happy to give you (or your friend) the info. I am going to reach back out to all those that are getting the same issues and we should all flood Toyota about this issue so they fix it ASAP!

Your friend is really getting the shit end of the stick man i'm so sorry! PM me and let's swap email addresses or info!

Ricky