2019 Finding Front Jacking Point

Hey guys I am the owner of a 2019 Toyota Corolla, I'm trying to lift the front half of my vehicle up. I consulted my owner's manual for the front jacking point and the drawing shown looks nothing like the underside of my car, can someone help me out here?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Thanks Fish I'm going to try this tmrw. It's not like the manual says but hey if it works it works I guess haha.
No sweat you can see where the emergency spots are that is where the jack stands go, and floor jacks. I am still here alive Lol, just do not place them on the cabin floor areas where your feet go!!! post back let us (me ) know how it went.

No sweat you can see where the emergency spots are that is where the jack stands go, and floor jacks. I am still here alive Lol, just do not place them on the cabin floor areas where your feet go!!! post back let us (me ) know how it went.
Everything went perfectly, I followed your advice and my common sense, however instead of jacking up from the driver's side I went passenger, utilizing one of the frames as my jacking point and then the notches for the jackstand. Once again thank you very much Mr. Fish.

https://www.harborfreight.com/solid-rubber-wheel-chock-96479.html
dbp108 , I use these . They work well and Harbor Freight has 20% off coupons all the time , so they are not expensive
Nice, maybe in the future I'll get these, I actually ended up using some cheapo, hollow plastic chocks that I've had forever.

ToyBoy

dbp108 , those rubber wheel chocks are listed in a flyer I got in the mail on page 3 for $4.99 each . Don`t know if those coupons are available on their website or not.