2020 12th gen Corolla sedan (official)

yea saw it this morning, the outside i can dig, but the inside, NOPE, i can't stand screens like that, i like the indash look, but the outside is nice and sleek but the dash as a big ass bubble screen.... i think i might skip that generation model... but the outside is nice....

i wanna see a all wheel drive version or V6 corolla, they getting sporty, its time to get sporty....
AWD is coming... in the Prius. Not the V6 and not what you meant, I know ;).
But it looks like Toyota is finally bringing to NA what it has offered for years elsewhere (Corolla hybrid, Prius AWD. Hybrid AWD C-HR next ?).

i wanna see a all wheel drive version or V6 corolla, they getting sporty, its time to get sporty....

Toyota needs to bring back their XRS line up for the Corolla. Due poor sales/marketing/Scion line up that kill the XRS line-up. What worst, I believe Toyota is using the Corolla brand to salvage their Scion inventory ( 2019 Corolla Hatchback = Scion iM, which is upscale of the Toyota Yaris, not really a Toyota Matrix).

Too really see decent high power Corolla, Toyota will need to restructure their entire line up.

However, internet rumors… Toyota will be (attempting) rebadge their 2020 Camry sport to an official “TRD Sport” package

Toyota needs to bring back their XRS line up for the Corolla. Due poor sales/marketing/Scion line up that kill the XRS line-up. What worst, I believe Toyota is using the Corolla brand to salvage their Scion inventory ( 2019 Corolla Hatchback = Scion iM, which is upscale of the Toyota Yaris, not really a Toyota Matrix).

Too really see decent high power Corolla, Toyota will need to restructure their entire line up.

However, internet rumors… Toyota will be (attempting) rebadge their 2020 Camry sport to an official “TRD Sport” package
iM had nothing to do with Yaris. You may be confusing with Auris, Corolla's name on some market.

The iM was really a Corolla hatchback marketed as a Scion in attempt to save the already doomed brand. Which was foolish, since the Corolla name has far more equity. So the only inventory involved was strictly limited to those Scion badges replacing the Toyota logo.

Keep your fingers crossed, as beside a Camry TRD, there are rumors of a Corolla GR. Since the current Yaris GRmn - yes, Yaris, not Auris - marketed on other markets has 212 HP, there is hope for Corolla.

Maybe they should do a trd package for the Corolla. And a rwd or awd setup would be appreciated. Id like to see lowering springs, added horsepower, unique wheels for the trd package only, low profile tires, appearance package with black chrome badging, integrated front and rear cameras( maybe 360°), led interior lighting( led bulbs not halogen toshiba bulbs), performance air fliter and intake, unique taillights( or just tinted from factory, Lip spoiler, Trd performance exhaust, sporty leather seats with bolsters, ventilated front seats, and power everything.

Maybe they should do a trd package for the Corolla. And a rwd or awd setup would be appreciated. Id like to see lowering springs, added horsepower, unique wheels for the trd package only, low profile tires, appearance package with black chrome badging, integrated front and rear cameras( maybe 360°), led interior lighting( led bulbs not halogen toshiba bulbs), performance air fliter and intake, unique taillights( or just tinted from factory, Lip spoiler, Trd performance exhaust, sporty leather seats with bolsters, ventilated front seats, and power everything.
LOL... that is the entry level Lexus IS you just descripted :D. All Toyota needs to do is recycle and retune an older Camry's motor and drop into Corolla