2020 Corolla grill and front end scraping curb

Hi everyone- I am considering a 2020 and are concerned that the front end is low (5.1"). Anyone having issues parking in their driveway pulling in over the curb or for that matter driving in the snow?. My curb at my house is very standard but it sure looks like a close shave when I see the front end at the dealer.

I have a '2019 XSE HB, and I haven't encountered any issues. There were several places that a previous car scraped. I haven't had this issue with the Corolla.

Exco

She does hang rather low on my hatchback. I'm very careful when parking. I did catch it once on a parking curb, luckily it wasn't so high that it ripped up the plastic where you can see it.

I have a 2020 SE but honestly it isn't bad at all. I haven't had to go in a angle but if you notice that the driveway may be super steep you may need to angle yourself for sure.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
We just went again to an area , and it is getting worse each time we go. I simply "Go Slow" no issues at all. I even go into parking spots wit hteh front of those blocks