2020 Toyota Corolla Mud Flap Install

I have a 2020 Corolla SE and I need help installing the mud flaps, any advice?
Toyota states I can get instruction on the TIS (Toyota Information System) I have to pay $20 dollars to join the site.
Hell I already paid 85.00 for the mud flaps now I have to pay for instructions too.
can anyone email me instructions on the proper way to install them.
I'm guessing I have to remove the rear tires to get them on clean? and it appears that I have to drill small holes on my fender wells also?

Any advice?

I don't have instructions but I have put mud flaps on cars before. I've only installed after market mud flaps on cars and I had to drill holes but in the plastic bumper not the metal fender, I don't like to drill holes in my metal. From what I can tell if you got original flaps then they should use existing mounting points that are already used. Again, I don't have experience with OEM mud flaps but it would make sense to me that the mounting points are already there. There are already snaps and screws used to keep the wheel well liner and bumper in place and I would think those same points can be used to mount the mud flap. Do the mud flaps have holes in them for mounting? if they do I would try to match them up with what is there. If you do have to drill holes you should only have to drill the end of the bumper, what is key is to have the bottom of the mud flap level with the ground, nothing looks worse than the end of a mud flap poking out into traffic, and even worse the other side at a different angle.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
On my 2020 Se they are located right here look a phillips gets them pff and flaps on I'll take $5.00 and give the other $5.00 to Ech... and you keep the $10.00 CYber drinnks all around