2020 Toyota Corolla power window button light(s)

Just bought this car and found that there are no power window light on the buttons that controls them, making it very hard to see the buttons at night. Sound like a design fail. Did a miss an option that has this???

Only the drivers side window button lights up blue. I said myself why the hell does Toyota do this?? Even the map light buttons on the top console should be lit up as well. Hard to see when your driving to put the damn map light on. Map lights are RIGHT there next to the buttons...do ya think you could light up the buttons since you have power going there already?? Same crap with my 2018 Tundra. I had to install a small LED light just above my power folding mirror button / mirror adjust buttons so I could see the damn thing when I need to fold in my mirrors to pass double parked trucks. I just don't get it!!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Funny how Onstar is lit in red. Lol As I see it most are lit up. and all for the Driver. but the master windows they could have put it all lit up, they did not. the SUnroof could have had a light in the switch . but eveerything else matches the cars interior, just not On-Star I call that the eject button

Just bought this car and found that there are no power window light on the buttons that controls them, making it very hard to see the buttons at night. Sound like a design fail. Did a miss an option that has this???
Yes, Yes Yes! I agree. There is no option for this, that I can see, unless it is the XSE.

I have the 2019 Corolla and it has the same light-less window buttons. My wife is usually the passenger and she complains about it at night. But honestly, after you've had the car a while you will instinctively know where the button is at night. I've had it for a little over a year and don't even notice the dark button anymore. Give it some time. :)