2098 XLE car alarm goes off for no reason

Hello there and have a question. Have a 2008 Corolla XLE and my alarm started going off at random times yesterday. Once when it was locked then 3 other times when it was unlocked. This happened in the driveway. 12 midnight, 12:30am, 6:16am, 8:00am.
Battery voltage is fine. All doors were closed. It has not gone off since I left the house today. Any ideas on why this could happen? Thanks

fishycomics

Super Moderator
factory or aftermarket. trucks rumble, alarms do get triggered, if tire pressure changes etc. so maybe an adjustment to the sensor that is located on the steering colume. And possibly the alarm can be going? that is the delima I face wit ha battery drain, that the alarm is the culprit for me. When it goes off and no one is around you think what could have caused it to go off.

Factory alarm. Don’t have the tire pressure sensors. Nothing fancy about the car really.
Live in a quiet neighborhood and no cars drive by when it went off all those times. I have been removing the horn 10A fuse at night just in case it decides to go off again. Thanks for your input

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Pressureof the tire to the road, sens more vibration if added air, what I was saying? Guess you can look at the relays. the actual box and decide to disconnect the harness? if there is a Bipass button located in or around the dash. key in ignition to acc, hold 5 seconds turn off. repeat to rearm it off valet?

I will be removing my alarm, an aftermarket due to a battery drain. so I hear you and hope we can get these resolved.