2zz Lift weak, Need help.

I have owned my car for about 2 years in a few months. When I first bought it, Lift appeared to be at 90% power, but I wasn't really sure if it was any weaker since it was my first time buying a 2zz car. Gradually the power has gone down in the last 2 years. Right now it feels as if the car is hitting lift partially or has about 150ish hp. When I bought the car, it could do a burnout, and chirp tires all the way into 3rd gear when power shifting. Now I cant even get the tires to spin all through even first gear. 0-60 times are now 10 seconds. The throaty lift sound is also weak.

**One thing I should mention, One time I had my battery disconnected for a week or more, and when I connected it and drove, I experienced full lift but i wasn't expecting it at the time, so I wasn't able to stay in lift due to traffic. After that, next time it was same old weak lift.

What I have done; Over the past year I replaced the cat with a ebay canadian unit, the exhaust flows fine, but the catalyst is gone. Spark plugs are less than month old NGK. Lift bolts many people recommended have been replaced to no avail. Lift solenoid is functional and lift screen is clean as well. Timing chain is correctly timed. warm air intake was installed, but the problem did not happen immediately after, and I installed stock air box but no change in performance. Compression test shows 230-220-220-210 in the cylinders. Maf sensor is also less than year old, but I still cleaned it and no difference.

Here is a couple of videos with a second gear pull and a WOT plus a 50mph and 70mph data log

The fuel trims are high, but they normalized once I tightened all vacuum hoses. Also in the WOT the car is hardly accelerating after 110mph