91 corolla cooling issues

I just got my 1991 ae92 running just about perfectly, but when i took it for a test drive, the fans never turned on and when i got back to the garage the temp gauge read that is was fairly hot and the bay felt very hot as well. I never heard the fans turn on. Any ideas on what i should check for to make sure the fans are working properly?

There is a sensor/switch(dont know the exact name) in the radiator which operates with the temperature. First try to remove the electrical connection from the radiator and short the circuit and check if the fan turns on. If the fan turns on then the problem in the switch. Otherwise problem should be in the fan electrical system.

Unfortunately, a lot of auto manufacturers these days, do not service car air conditioning systems in their regular maintenance sessions. So, you should always check your car air conditioning system to keep it in perfect shape. This will help you avoid costly and unnecessary repairs.

My knowledge is gaining day by day since the day I've entered these forums. The auto related problems and such discussions are very informative for me and because of these discussions now I'm able to save my time and now I'm knowing where and how to invest money(for autos) :)