98 Corolla misfire STILL after all repairs

hey guys, I'm new to this forum, so I'm not really sure how it works! But help! We bought my wife a 1998 Corolla with 126,000 miles on it back in April. Cosmetically it wasn't perfect, but it ran like a champ... until august. The check engine light came on and threw the code for a random multiple misfire and a cylinder 2 misfire. So I did some googling and decided to replace the plugs and wires again. I did it when I bought the car, just to tune it up, but discovered I may have put the wrong ones in the first time. So I installed NGK iridiums in it, and the light went off for a couple weeks but came back on again with the same codes. So I swapped the coils. Nothing. So I ran some injector cleaner through it. Again, nothing. I should add that I reset the codes after each of these fixes and the light stayed off for about a week each time. Then, I replaced the injectors and again, nothing. Now it's getting worse. In the cold it stalls right after you start it sometimes and always misfires first thing in the morning when the car has sat for 10+ hours in single digit temperature. It does it for about 2 mins with the CEL flashing, then all of a sudden it runs like a million bucks. Nobody I know can give me a straight answer. I'm hoping you guys can help me! The next thing someone said to try was a fuel pump, but that doesn't seem to make sense to me personally, since the fuel pump never gets really warm like the rest of the engine and it seems to be the low temperature that makes it worse. Help guys, it's only getting worse as it gets colder! I don't want my wife to be stranded in an Idaho winter while I'm working or at school!