A/C Problem

Hello everyone,
I own a toyota corolla, I think it is a 2001, not sure (it says july of 2001 on door sticker) but I was told it was a 2002. Not quite sure which year to say when looking for parts.
Anyway, I have had the hardest time pinpointing why the ac light is blinking and car stops blowing cold when it does. I will run it for about five minutes and then it does it.
I tried putting in new relay 02082, but changed nothing. When I pulled the old one out, it was not the 02022 one that everyone said goes bad, it ended it something like 31.
Well, next I thought maybe clutch was slipping, so I put new serp belt on, still nothing.
The gauge readings are around 30-35 low and around 225 high side, so I didn't think it was low on refrigerant.
Next, I was thinking could either be lock sensor, which I have no idea how to check or amplifier which, again, I have no idea how to check.
can someone please help, I live in oklahoma and we just my break some heat records again this year?
Also, I can't figure out how to check for ac trouble codes on this bugar.
Thanks in advance!

Based on what you say and assuming the A/C cools for a few minutes when you first turn it on and then stops cooling.....this sounds to me like the expansion valve is failing and needs to be replaced. The expansion valve is mounted to the evaporator and is located under the dash on the passenger side of the car. Strongly suggest replacing the accumulator/drier and flushing the system as well. Assuming the compressor is still good, this is a relatively cheap fix if you do it yourself, however, time consuming because the expansion valve and evaporator are a pain to access. If you take the car to a mechanic, the primary cost will be labor charges because of the work content required to access the expansion valve/evaporator. Hope this helps.