A little more power

Just put on trd exhaust anda k and n SRAI. Most definitely notice a goid amount of power increase and live the noise! Question though? Is there a waybto get more power without spending hundreds and thousands? Can someone give me some help tips or websites that could guide me in the right direction for 2014 corolla S plus 6mt?! Thank you!

You're on a good Forum for all kind of Corolla information all ready . You have done close to all you can without breaking out the credit card...the Corolla isn't a performance car to start with. We do have some guys here doing a turbo kit...but there goes a several thousand dollar budget.

Just put on trd exhaust anda k and n SRAI. Most definitely notice a goid amount of power increase and live the noise! Question though? Is there a waybto get more power without spending hundreds and thousands? Can someone give me some help tips or websites that could guide me in the right direction for 2014 corolla S plus 6mt?! Thank you!
did u installed a MAF sensor?

did u installed a MAF sensor?
This will definitely help your throttle response as I found out myself recently. I installed an HPS short ram about a year ago, & had been running the factory MAF sensor. I had this annoying lag in power until the engine hit 2k RPM. I installed the JetChip MAF sensor about 2 weeks ago, & it's night & day difference! No more lag! Wish I had gotten that thing sooner! I got mine for ~$120 at AutoAnything.com. There's another thread on I here that I started a couple weeks ago called "Mass Airflow Sensor." Check it out! ;)