About trading

What do you know about trading? Like stocks, forex, cryptos. Sounds to me like a big risk and a waste of time. One of my friends tried it, but didn't like it. Maybe others have some experience that they could share.

bass84

I was interested in forex but it seems like all those forex software programs are a scam, they just want to sell you the software.

Well, the question is too general, I mean I can't explain everything I know about trading platforms, shares, stocks, forex, and cryptos. One thing I can tell you is that I prefer to invest in shares and I always avoid investing in cryptocurrency as by me the only way you can get a systemic profit is by investing in shares. This is just my opinion and this way works only for me. Also, I use a trading platform for making the right choice when choosing what to invest in. If you just decided you want to start investing, I think it would be helpful for you to check investous.com. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Hello, trading is a pretty interesting domain, and it is becoming more and more popular day by day. Even at the beginning I also looked at such kind of business as it was a scam, but, as the time passed, I studied more about the foreign exchange market, and I understood that it is really possible to make money here. Even at the beginning, it could be harder for you to understand how everything is working there, as time passes, you will learn how to use different instruments, different strategies and maybe you will make money on different transactions. Find yourself a forex broker, and start trading, I am sure you won't be disappointed.