ABS and traction control light came on

hey guys im new here got a 2015 corolla s and the ABS and traction control light came on while driving. has this happened to anyone? I have a feeling my speed sensors are either clogged/bad.

I think they are located by the front wheel maybe a branch knocked it out or ripped wire or went bad , Oh and is your level fluid low cause that will trigger it too .

hey guys im new here got a 2015 corolla s and the ABS and traction control light came on while driving. has this happened to anyone? I have a feeling my speed sensors are either clogged/bad.
Have your battery charging system checked out.
My Highlander did the same thing, turned out the alternator was going bad.

EC1

Hey folks, anyone have any insights into this issue. Just happened to me; ABS & Slip Indicator (VSC) lights just came on and stayed on solid.
2015 Corolla LE.

Brake fluid full. No codes.
Any other ideas?
If the wheel speed sensors are clean and the wiring is okay, I would look into the brake light switch. I know this sounds odd, but the Toyota truck guy's have resolved this exact issue by replacing the brake light switch. The brake light switch can still be defective even if the brake lights work. Something to consider.

My abs light would come on randomly when I was driving. I think the connection internal to my wheel speed sensor was bad. You could try using an obd code reader to isolate your problem to one or more of the wheel speed sensor circuits. I ended up replacing my front passenger sensor and it seems to have fixed my issue.

EC1

My basic OBD reader had no codes (have just used for Check Engine light in past)
Discovered why this doesn't seem to be a common Corolla issue, as so many issues are.
Critter, likely a red squirrel, chewed thru the front speed sensor wire, and also the washer fluid hose.
Assume that would be a C0200

My basic OBD reader had no codes (have just used for Check Engine light in past)
Discovered why this doesn't seem to be a common Corolla issue, as so many issues are.
Critter, likely a red squirrel, chewed thru the front speed sensor wire, and also the washer fluid hose.
That would do it ha. Replacement shouldn't be expensive. Think I picked one up on amazon for like 10 for 15 bucks

You must have a crappy scan tool, if it can't detect a obvious problem like that (broken wire).