AC (Cabin) Air Filter Change

G Morning

Thanks for the clip and helping us save some $$, I lnow how spensive them guys can get, as I am
about to take over my oil changes on my Rolla iM w 12K miles. Now how often ( miles ) before replacing cabin filter ?
Non smoker my self ( LOL )

3ddie @.

G Morning

Thanks for the clip and helping us save some $$, I lnow how spensive them guys can get, as I am
about to take over my oil changes on my Rolla iM w 12K miles. Now how often ( miles ) before replacing cabin filter ?
Non smoker my self ( LOL )

3ddie @.
I use the K&N filter and just clean it. So far only once and it wasn't that dirty.
The dealership says to change it with every oil change. I think twice a year is probably good. All depends on your climate I guess.

GM Chris

Dealer wants your'e $$$, cant do every oil changed, there crazy !
yes, I was thinking of getting K&N filter can't GO wrong !

I'll ck filter on my 2nd oil changed and see how it is.

Thanks
3ddie @

GM Chris

Dealer wants your'e $$$, cant do every oil changed, there crazy !
yes, I was thinking of getting K&N filter can't GO wrong !

I'll ck filter on my 2nd oil changed and see how it is.

Thanks
3ddie @
At least with the K&N you can clean it whenever you feel the need.
FYI: it will smell odd at first, like oil, but will go away rather quickly. And that's only when it's new.

LOL !
Thanks for the smell,

I hear that a good Degreaser Dishwasher and Transmission fluid will do the trick on this aftermarket filters,
any takes on that ?!

3ddie @.

LOL !
Thanks for the smell,

I hear that a good Degreaser Dishwasher and Transmission fluid will do the trick on this aftermarket filters,
any takes on that ?!

3ddie @.
Gear oil does well, gives it a fresh new car scent!

Kidding, I use K&N refresher. Smells good! Just for some reason they stink when they are new.

Never tried anything else. Might void warranty.

Wow,really nice vide and nice example of economy. It is always better to be proffessional in cars than a noob like I am. For a pity I don`t have such staraight arms as this guy( I am aslo scared to break something. That is why I ask for help guys from https://www.socool.sg/. But I wish I coul be so good in technologies to do everything by myself.

The cabin filter and fuel injection cleaning are the two biggest dealer scams. Huge mark-up. If you own a car, you need to educate yourself on preventative maintenance and read your owners manual. Most people on this forum ask questions that are already answered in their manual. FYI; the cabin filter change is in the do it yourself section.

I like your video. Earlier, I went to the mechanic to change the cabin air filter and it was very costly for me. But now I know how to do it at home and for the last two times, I have done it on my own. I do it once a year. Currently, I am using FRAM CF10134 and it is totally new product to me. Actually, I liked its features. I don't know how will it work for me. Do any of you use it earlier? What about its performance?