Ac oil amounts

Can anyone confirm how many ounces of Ac oil are supposed to be used for the 1.8 engine? I replaced my ac compressor, condenser and expansion valve and flushed out the high and low side lines. I left the evaporator in place because it is a PITA to get out. I had the system evacuated and them recharged by a shop. My new compressor came with 6 oz of oil already in the part and I didnt take any out. I figured maybe and ounce of oil was left in the evaporator, making for a total of 7 oz in the system now? The best answer i could find in a chart was for a 2004 1.8 and it was listed at 7oz.

Since im still learning here, does the oil in the compressor get moved throughout the entire system or is it for the compressor only? The shop that did the recharge indicated that whatever oil came out would be put back in. Am i good with 6 or 7 oz of oil which is what should be in there now?

Thats what i found as well. Nothing under the hood. Not sure exactly what came out. Old compressor only had a couple of ounces and the condensor was replaced and lines were flushed.

Thats what i found as well. Nothing under the hood. Not sure exactly what came out. Old compressor only had a couple of ounces and the condensor was replaced and lines were flushed.
I looked under my hood... found my AC label.

Unfortunately it refers to what type of oil is used
but doesn't list the system's oil capacity.

I'd think the FSM would list the capacities...
but my pdf FSM for the Corolla AC is mia.

And Toyota makes it difficult to get that online for free.

Maybe you should call a dealership
and ask a service manager to look that up
in their FSM.