Accessing Left Hand Button Holes?

Can't remember the procedure by heart.

You can go to the TIS website and pay $15 for two-day access and see the procedure for the CVT. I know you need to remove the shifter trim, and there are two screws inside the center console under the carpet, and two more screws behind the air selector trim, if I'm not mistaken. If you do it without subscribing be slow and take your time.

The console in the Matrix was way easier. 4 bolts and that was it. Removed that and my shifter and other trim for routing the e-brake sensor lead for my stereo.

Can't remember the procedure by heart.

You can go to the TIS website and pay $15 for two-day access and see the procedure for the CVT. I know you need to remove the shifter trim, and there are two screws inside the center console under the carpet, and two more screws behind the air selector trim, if I'm not mistaken. If you do it without subscribing be slow and take your time.

The console in the Matrix was way easier. 4 bolts and that was it. Removed that and my shifter and other trim for routing the e-brake sensor lead for my stereo.
TIS website?