Adding Mirror covers w/ turn signal

Please define "a lot".

I've done wiring before but never inside the car. Are the wires easy to get to or a major pain in the rear?

Thank you!

The rear lights are easy to get to. All you need to do is remove the liner in the trunk to access the wires.

The wires that come with the turn mirror signals from Mapisa won't be long enough to reach the rear though, you'll need to extend it. The turn signals from Mapisa can also act as DRLs which you would need to wire to your own switch or to the DRLs of the headlights and they also have a puddle light which you can wire to the dome lights or where ever you'd like.

Please define "a lot".

I've done wiring before but never inside the car. Are the wires easy to get to or a major pain in the rear?

Thank you!
If you're going to the rear of the car it's actually pretty straightforward. follow the existing mirror wire through the door frame, down inside the service cover in the door, lots of extra room in the door wire harness boot to run extra wire through, just unplug the the existing wire inside the car to give yourself some room (disconnect battery, the big yellow clip is your airbag sensor) the wire can be ran under the trim from there all the way to the back of the car (you'll have to remove the back seat at this point)

(I build these cars)

I was going to do this as well. Bought all the parts and then discovered that you can't just plug them in. Gave up for now, maybe someday I'll install them.