Alignment issue

Just got an allignment 2 weeks ago they told me they can’t do the rear and that the right passenger is -64 wth can I do or is there a recall of some sort I need help cuz I just got new tires

Was you car ever in an accident? I assume you are referring to the camber spec? If so, Toyota dealers can adjust it into spec. by installing specific sized camber bolts on the lower strut mounts. I had this done on my daughter's Matrix years ago. Most tire shops don't want to deal with rear alignment issues because they lose money based on their flat rate alignment fee. Rear alignment can be time consuming.

Was you car ever in an accident? I assume you are referring to the camber spec? If so, Toyota dealers can adjust it into spec. by installing specific sized camber bolts on the lower strut mounts. I had this done on my daughter's Matrix years ago. Most tire shops don't want to deal with rear alignment issues because they lose money based on their flat rate alignment fee. Rear alignment can be time consuming.

My car wasnt ever in an accident and i just bought it and turned it in for alignment and they said the tow was off and had to order shimmys and then do the alignment.