All of a sudden Windows, A/C, DRL, most of Instruments don't work!

Surely some experts have had this problem and solved it before? ha ha

Car runs, headlights can be turned on with switch, turn signals work, but no electric windows, auto driving lights, speedometer, tachometer, temp guage, a/c, a/c fan, rear window heat--they all don't work.

Examined al fuses I know about, inside and in engine compartment.

In some searches, ignition switch came up as problem source, have not checked that yet.

Come to think of it, the last electrical thing I did a couple days ago was turn on the rear window heat I'll work on that now.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

FIXED! MASTER POWER WINDOW SWITCH (2000 COROLLA) WHEN OPERATED, BLEW GAUGE FUSE (10A) IN INSTRUMENT PANEL FUSE BOX (BEHIND COIN DRAWER L OF DRIVER). When the GAUGE fuse blew, the alternator didn't charge, the windows didn't work, the speedometer etc didn't work, and the DRLs didn't work. However, the car did run and you could turn the lights on manually. I have no idea how the window switch when operated, blew the gauge fuse, if anyone knows, please advise. Circuit doesn't seem possible.

CORRECTION, FIX LASTED FOR A DAY, EVEN WITH NEW MASTER WINDOW SWITCH, EVERYTNING WORKED FOR ABOUT A DAY, THEN SAME THING AGAIN. SOME WIRE RUBBING OR MOUSE EATEN SOMEWHERE PERHAPS. ANY IDEAS, PLEASE!

FINALLY FIXED IT. Backup light wires in trunk were shorting to themselves or ground randomly, so every time I put the car in Reverse, it blew the 10A guage fuse. I was fixated on the power windows but didn't immediately notice the instrument panel and DRLs were also out. And didn't realize putting the transmission in R was what was blowing the fuse.