Am I being paranoid?

Lately the lighting for my dashboard has become noticeably dimmer than before. For maybe the last week whenever I turn my lights on with the exception of the touch screen and the temperature it almost makes no difference when the back lighting is on. Is my battery going? Did something short? I don't think anything should've happen as I've only had my Corolla for little over a year.

There is a wheel that you can scroll up and down to control the brightness of the tachometer under the driver side AC vent, try and see if you can scroll up to make it brighter. I noticed with my car it goes dimmer over time and it's because that wheel somehow scrolls down on its own.

There is a wheel that you can scroll up and down to control the brightness of the tachometer under the driver side AC vent, try and see if you can scroll up to make it brighter. I noticed with my car it goes dimmer over time and it's because that wheel somehow scrolls down on its own.
Come to think of it I do remember messing with that by accident when I cleaned my car a little while back. Thanks man! I guess I was being paranoid after all! Lol