Another new guy in Denver

Ric

Hey all,
just picked up a 2011 S, so far driving around some city some highway Im getting right at 40MPG coming from a lifted 2004 4Runner V8 fully armored built for off roading and only getting 20MPG this is awesome lol
Ill search the forum some to see if there's any mod that I may want to do, but not many lol Id like to keep getting good mileage.

Ric

Thanks Jon :thumbsup:
Ive been driving this lil car for a couple days, and I haven't got below 30MPG Im loving that lol

Ric

Well I had time to snap a few pix. No real mods just buffed and waxed, then Plasti Dipped the chrome.

Im getting the windows tinted today, cant wait, lol.
Then Ill order a new head unit.

Ric

Thanks, yea I'm loving the gas mileage I'm getting lol
Just got the windows done, 20% and ordered everything for the head unit install, went with a Kenwood DNX6190HD got the Sirius tuner and backup camera :thumbsup:
Cant wait to install all this stuff lol

I like the plastidip on the car looks good. I have been thinking of plastidip, I have a white 2013 S. I really like the chrome on the rear tho so I'm torn on what to do. I am also thinking of plastidippin the center bar on the front grill like the Corolla Xrs that is sold in Brasil

Ric

That's the nice thing about Plasti Dip, if you don't like it, it just peals right off.
Give it try, if you don't like it you can easily remove it :thumbsup: they do make Plasti Dip in different colors so you can see what you like best.

Ric

Well I got the head unit installed, sorry no pix, wanted to get it done.
Works great and I think Sirius is doing a preview or something, my Sirius/XM worked right away and is still working lol.
Also installed some HID headlight bulbs, WOOOW what a difference. will be getting HIDs for the other bulbs soon.

Ric

I snapped a pic when installing the 35w HIDs. My buddy's company sells them, so he gave me a set (Im always detailing his cars lol)
Anyways here's a picture of the HID vs stock:

sorry for the bad cell phone pic, but you can see the difference, and from the drivers seat, WOOOW so much brighter and so much more clear. :thumbsup: