Anyone have inferior black spray coverage on 2015 S 17in rims?

So I'm washing my new s with the factory black sprayed rims. I happened to notice a lot of residual spotty overspray in between and behind the spokes on all 4 rims. Hmm, what's up with this? Any S owners with similar? It appears on first blush to be inferior coverage imo. Ive had rims powder coated by a local pro and these would be rejected at his shop. Can some one educate me as to the how and why this was done by design? Btw, Car is Canada sourced. You don't need a pic to see this...you'll know what I mean if your rims match mine. It's like they forgot the final topcoat. Thanks!

I wish I could help I sold my 17in factory wheels and tires for some Mogei Racing 18in rims and Goodyear Sport All Seasons. I had shitty firestone tires on there before which I hated lol.

I wish I could help I sold my 17in factory wheels and tires for some Mogei Racing 18in rims and Goodyear Sport All Seasons. I had shitty firestone tires on there before which I hated lol.
Just out of curiosity how much did you sell your factory wheels for? I just scratched mine the other day and I'm kicking myself in the rear for that one. Debating cleaning them up and painting them all black so it hides the repair.

I traded them in actually on the new wheels and tires. Me and my family do a lot of business with the local tire shop by my house and they give us some good deals. They gave me 380.00 for my wheels and tires. which is pretty good I really didn't want to sell them on my own because I have no room for them in my house. I paid a little over 1,200.00 for wheels and tires. That's mounting and balancing, plus I paid an extra 60.00 to get the 3 year protection on them, just in case I hit a pot hole or a curb lol. But the Good Year All-Sports have rim protection so it does help if I get a little close to a curb. MR127 is the part number that I got the wheels from.

Privately selling wheels and tires is easy. They will sell those. Either on eBay or Craigslist for probably double what you were given. I think I looked up MSRP on our wheels at over $300 each.

Used 17" tires will go anywhere from $45-$60 dollars depending on the tread wear. 17" OEM Alloys...at least $100 each.

I would have given you $500 :) @perrijman89

And @Floridapizzaman I have come to terms that I am driving a Corolla, not an Lexus IS250 or a Acura TSX. They make millions of Corollas, they won't be perfect, that's just the way it is.

Meh I don't really care lol. These wheels look 10X better then stock and no they aren't putting them on craiglist or ebay. The owner of the shop bought them for his 09 Corolla. I don't wanna go through all the BS of ebay and craiglist. i just wanted a quick sale. Did the craiglist once before and the 2 guys talked me down 100.00 from the original asking so I didn't wanna deal with that crap anymore.