Anyone Having Trouble With Orange Peel?

Hi I have a 2014 black corolla that has severe orange peel and the dealership is saying it's the texture of the paint and not orange peel. I'm trying to find other's with similar issues and other's who don't so I can see if it's normal for Toyota paint to have severe orange peel or texture as the dealership I got mine from is claiming any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Again, I'm not a Corolla owner, but you can go to pretty much any automotive dealership these days and walk the lots.

80-90% of the cars will have "okay" paint, and the rest will have fairly noticeable orange peel.

It's just poor QC, it isn't supposed to be there, but it is hard getting anyone to admit that.

Again, I'm not a Corolla owner, but you can go to pretty much any automotive dealership these days and walk the lots.

80-90% of the cars will have "okay" paint, and the rest will have fairly noticeable orange peel.

It's just poor QC, it isn't supposed to be there, but it is hard getting anyone to admit that.
Yea like I said in another post the average consumer doesn't even know what orange peel is to even notice to complain and force manufacturers to fix there poor paint quality until then consumers like me and others who really like there cars and are more informed are stuck with a car with crappie paint!