Anyone see a problem here?

the coil spring is in upside down?? Whats going on there?
I'm pretty sure it's on backwards. There are indicating marks that are supposed to be facing forward. I can't see them at all. Springs are rubbing the body really bad on the passenger side. And they are binding up when the wheel is turned. I bought spring compressors tosometime this week I'm gonna fix it
the coil spring is in upside down?? Whats going on there?
Not upside down. But facing the wrong way. The mounting plate is directional and I believe it's on backwards. Bought a spring compressor and I'm going to remove it this week or weekend. Since I'm the best non mechanic that I know!

Update:
She's nice and quiet now! I ended up taking it back to the "mechanic" and he fixed it.
But only because I couldn't get 3 of the strut mounting bolts off.
I think I'll finally buy that impact wrench that I've been wanting. Air tools rule!
Now it's off to buy tires!

So when I took it back to the "mechanic", he did fix the one side but never checked the drivers side. I ended up buying that impact air ratchet. Just FIXXED the drivers side! It was also out by 90 degrees. Finally no more rubbing!!!
AIR TOOLS FN ROCK!!!

Now I'm concerned about the rest of my springs. So I'm gonna check them all and make sure everything is right. I have learned my lesson, and I will do EVERYTHING myself from now on.

So when I took it back to the "mechanic", he did fix the one side but never checked the drivers side. I ended up buying that impact air ratchet. Just FIXXED the drivers side! It was also out by 90 degrees. Finally no more rubbing!!!
AIR TOOLS FN ROCK!!!

Now I'm concerned about the rest of my springs. So I'm gonna check them all and make sure everything is right. I have learned my lesson, and I will do EVERYTHING myself from now on.
What I have learned over the years is that nobody is going to take as much time and care as you would on your own car, that comes to washing, working on it, etc...