Are the 2014 mods compatible with 2017

So either its too new for anything to be made or well ya thats probably it. So my main question is, and i know its vague but i'll ask anyway. If i buy short ram intake for a 2014, will it fit on my 17. Same with headers, exhaust, etc... or do i have to take into account each mod individually. The main things im looking to get are the TRD exhaust, but id like headers too eventually. I also want an hps ram air intake and a few other things. I'll worry about cosmetic stuff later. Any answers are greatly appreciated.

2014-2016 and 2017+
are mechanically the same. Only difference is what you see and some different accessories.
Headers, exhaust, springs, strut tower brace, rear sway bar, aftermarket intakes, etc. all basically unchanged since 2009

Although intakes may fit different vehicles, you need to make sure it is designed specifically for your vehicle and year. Once I failed smog test because the intake I installed was for a different year. When I researched it, the intake manufacturer did have a different part number for my model year. That was my mistake for not cross referencing the part number.

After market headers are no-no too! Smog tech refused to pass smog when he noticed my new headers. Had to put everything back to orig. Pass your smog test before doing any mods. Be ready to switch back to oem before your next smog test. Specifically on the front end.