Are the front shock absorbers universal for an E11 Corolla?

I'm putting together my shopping list for my Corolla, with the intent to get the major mechanical things sorted before I move on to the fun stuff of putting gangster glass in it and new speakers etc.
more: chung cư pcc1 thanh xuân

The one thing I noticed when driving the car over in Ireland last year was how wallowy it was over the (many) bumps in the road when I was over there. The car dips when I brake, and the back end bounces like a toddler on a bouncy castle when going over a dip. So I thought I'd change the shock absorbers on all four corners for now while I save up for some coilovers in the future.

Thing is, I'm having a real nightmare sourcing shock absorbers for this thing. I've gone to ECP, they have some but they're quite expensive compared to the shocks that Micks Garage offer. However, Micks Garage have been next to useless in helping me purchase the correct shocks for the car. I was told if I have part numbers for them that are on the shock absorbers they can "cross reference" the shocks they stock and supply me with them - which led to an argument from me that if they have access to that information why can't they just stick them on the website in the first place. That's another story! It also means taking all four corners off, something which I don't want to do without having the replacements to put on them.
more: eco dream city

Anyway, going through eBay this morning (thanks to oldcodger, as he recommended it to someone else looking for shocks for their E12) I found that Toyota supply 3 shock absorbers for the car:

- Front Axle (4851180064)
- Rear Axle Right (4853080004)
- Rear Axle Left (4854019295)

There is no indication on that listing though (not that I could see) of a fitting position - hyperlinked above - which is the same problem plaguing my searchs on Micks Garage. Which makes me think is this shock absorber universal between the front left and front right? Very hard to tell!

If anyone could give me an idea I'd appreciate it.
more: dự án xuân mai complex