Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror

I have a 2014 corolla s, and wanted to know is it possible to get a auto dimming rear view mirror installed, I see it on toyota's accessory website.

Absolutely ! Auto-dimming with compass.
Dealer installed it as a "welcome gift" (yeah, sure...) when I bought my Corolla last october (Canada).

Moonroof power. Tap into one of the switches, because those are only hot in ACC or ON, the map lights are hot at all times so you don't want those wires.

You'll need body panel tools to remove the dome light/moonroof switch assembly. Once that is removed you should be able to fish the wire from the auto-dimming mirror up there and find the wire to tap into without having to remove anything else. Take your time and work slowly. There are two tangs that you have to pop off to the rear of the assembly, then two clips that come off in the front after that.

I usually use a heat gun to do it. Get the glue nice and hot and the mirror will come off, then , after the windshield cools off on its own, use isopropanol or a glue remover to get the window clean. If you aren't comfortable with this, pay a body shop to remove the old rear-view mirror.

I've seen some with screws and some without, usually the auto-dimming mirror will comes with its foot. If it does, you may be able to compare it to the stock mirror and if they are the same, then remove bolt and replace.

Thanks , the foot matched perfectly, I had an auto shop install the mirror so I don't know which wires were spliced into but I'm sure it was the sunroof power.

it comes with a wire cover to make the installation look even more factory
I thought about getting one installed at the dealer but was quoted about $300 with labor so I decided against it. My wife doesn't like the auto-dimming feature so it is more or less a $300 compass. I really like the compass function of the mirror especially while on unfamiliar roads (twisty roads) just to make sure we know what direction we are heading.

Oh, okay.. I just thought it was one from Toyota.
I don't know about US but in Canada it's around 250 C$ (± 225 US$) installed and it's certainly negotiable since, as I mentioned, the dealer I bought from «offer» them as welcome gift. Maybe they had an extra box ! Anyway it's a great little accessory !

I just got a 13 Corolla S with sunroof option and bought the Toyota auto dimming mirror and want to install it. I don't know how to install it or if it is prewired. Does anyone know? I don't understand how or where to pull out the light and sunroof panel either. I don't believe Haynes makes a manual for this car yet due to the age or I'd consult that resource. Any help you guys can offer is much appreciated. I also don't know how to pull down the headliner. I see a notch in the headliner for the cord, but can't tell if it's actually prewired or anything. Thanks.