Automatic headlight shutoff

Do the headlights on a 2015 Corolla turnoff automatically when you press the remote to lock the car? Is there a setting I need to turn on to achieve this or does this feature not come with the car?

Mine does but its a canadian model (auto-headlights). Wouldn't the easiest way to find it would be to actually push the lock button and see what happen ?

If you do not have auto headlights and you leave your headlights on they will not turn off. My Rolla is a Canadian model and it has auto headlights and they do turn off, however If I choose to turn the switch on and leave it in that position then they would not turn off when I lock the doors.

I have a 2015 Corolla s and this feature can be turned on through the vehicle customization on the radio. If you leave the headlights in the on position you can set it to a 90 , 60 , or 30 second timer before they turn off. However if your press the lock button twice they will turn off.

stunt

So I was playing around with the car's settings and it says my headlamps is set to turn off automatically after 30 seconds. For some reason I can't trigger this action. Can anyone shed some light into this?

You have to actually have your car turned on while you leave the headlight switch in the on position, and then turn the car off while them on, that'll trigger the feature

If you leave the light in the on position and it goes off after x seconds, does it come back on automatically when you unlock the car from the remote?

- 2015 Corolla S Plus