Im looking for part number 86190-0R010, it’s the USB/AUX port in our cars.
Stealership wants $85! and another $75! for the wiring harness!
Does anyone have a junkyard near them and would be willing to find this for me?
I will pay, but not at stealership prices.
Thanks in advance!! E9101142-3F50-4E21-90A9-3923A12F4044.png

Are there no junkyards near you? Why not just find something better aftermarket? I heard the USB is only power and not data anyways, but I could be wrong, it's happened once before.

Are there no junkyards near you? Why not just find something better aftermarket? I heard the USB is only power and not data anyways, but I could be wrong, it's happened once before.
There are a few junkyards around here that I know of. Most have moved out of the area. The few that are left won’t let you just wander through the yard anymore. You basically walk to a counter and ask for what your looking for and they will go check.
We used to spend entire days at the junkyard back in the day. I still have fuses from 20 years ago!

The few that are left won’t let you just wander through the yard anymore. You basically walk to a counter and ask for what your looking for and they will go check.
That's a bummer, I'll do some research and see what they have available around my area, just don't wait though, I am lazy and cannot promise this will happen within any time limit.

Is this what you're looking for?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-COR...ash=item4b1808fec3:g:V5AAAOSwaeRZI3-3&vxp=mtr
Did your port break or are you adding another one?
Yup, that’s the one. Looks beat to hell though. lol
I replaced my OEM head unit with a Kenwood DDX9904s. It has two connections for data/aux, and I want to utilize them. I have the one hooked up now for CarPlay but the other will let me hook up Android auto or my iPod.
Plus we have all those extra spaces available, why not?!

Why not figure out how to mount the USB inputs though the blanks, you could use some pretty basic male-to-female USB cords? Probably save you a grip of money and your DIY points would experience a level-up.

Why not figure out how to mount the USB inputs though the blanks, you could use some pretty basic male-to-female USB cords? Probably save you a grip of money and your DIY points would experience a level-up.
Haha, many reasons. I like to keep that factory look as much as possible. I also want to be able to convert back to OEM, should I ever trade the car in. (Probably never going to happen)
My OCD always gets in the way.
Time, I have two kids.
Many other ongoing projects.
I could go on, but you would get bored.
And, I’m just to plain lazy!
Lol

Im looking for part number 86190-0R010, it’s the USB/AUX port in our cars.
Stealership wants $85! and another $75! for the wiring harness!
Does anyone have a junkyard near them and would be willing to find this for me?
I will pay, but not at stealership prices.
Thanks in advance!! View attachment 3295

why not hit up a speaker shop? I'm sure they can do something for ya...

Yup, that’s the one. Looks beat to hell though. lol
I replaced my OEM head unit with a Kenwood DDX9904s. It has two connections for data/aux, and I want to utilize them. I have the one hooked up now for CarPlay but the other will let me hook up Android auto or my iPod.
Plus we have all those extra spaces available, why not?!
With the after market radio how do you change the functions for the car that where controlled buy the stock unit?

You would need an iDatalink Maestro rr and associated wiring harness. I lost a couple of functions but gained way more!
What functions did you lose? I would really like to put an aftermarket radio and get carplay. I looked on the iDatalink website and from what it looks like it only supports the prefacelift steering wheel controls.

What functions did you lose? I would really like to put an aftermarket radio and get carplay. I looked on the iDatalink website and from what it looks like it only supports the prefacelift steering wheel controls.
When you press the “car” button on ours... that data. The past trip info.
But I think I gained way more.

As far as the steering controls go, I doubt there is any difference other than layout. Can you post a pic of the wheel?

Never mind, I googled it.
So you have the parking assist buttons and a multifunction D pad above them?
With another button labeled “trip”?
Since when did Corolla offer a heated steering wheel?!?
And I claim to be an enthusiast! Geez

Anyways, all my buttons (2014 LE) are reprogrammable. I even had options for the park assist, that wasn’t even available in 2014. Same goes for the radio.

Find me on YouTube by name, I made more crappy videos. But 3 on the Kenwood.

Also, you can shoot iDatalink an email, I’m sure they would give you the answer.

Wish I wouldn't have seen this; want it too bad now, with all the idatalink thingys and navagation, and really you're only losing the settings for DRL'S, lock duration/settings, and beep volume.

:drool:

Wish I wouldn't have seen this; want it too bad now, with all the idatalink thingys and navagation, and really you're only losing the settings for DRL'S, lock duration/settings, and beep volume.

Nope, you won’t lose any of that. In fact, it gives you more options for all of what you listed.
You can set the timing on how long the lights stay on after you close your doors. 7.5, 15 or 30 seconds. Also, you can set your locks to all open with the drivers door or only the drivers door.

Do I need to make a new video? Lol

When you press the “car” button on ours... that data. The past trip info.
But I think I gained way more.

As far as the steering controls go, I doubt there is any difference other than layout. Can you post a pic of the wheel?
I have a 2017 XSE and they have changed the steering wheel controls. The round button on the left if for radio/switch song and calling, the right is for controlling the center screen.

My stock radio is an Entune system but not the Premium version with all the apps and i would rather have CarPlay then buying and figuring out how to install a stock Entune Premium head unit.

Attachments

so im looking at getting a pioneer with idatalink capability, do I need any other harnesses adapters besides the one that comes with the maestro?,

so im looking at getting a pioneer with idatalink capability, do I need any other harnesses adapters besides the one that comes with the maestro?,
The maestro doesn’t come with any wiring. You’ll need to buy them separately. If you go to iDatalink website, and put in your car info, they will tell you what harnesses are needed. Their prices are reasonable, but shop around a little. I bought my maestro off of Amazon, harness from crutchfield and Best Buy. Saved a couple of bucks at best.
You gonna need a TO2, Maestro Rr and the usb connector, which I believe includes the antenna adapter. Sorry no part number for that one.

You can also set the gauges screen up to monitor intake temp, exhaust temp, 0-60 acceleration, 0-60 breaking and 1/4 times, mass air flow, to name a few.
I still can’t get the on screen climate to work, but maybe it doesn’t for my model since I already have it with the controls.