Big hello from not so sunny Sheffield

Hey all, massive Toyota fan here as I am sure we all are. :) . I have joined because I love my Jap cars, Toyota and Mitsubishi, you just don't get that reliability anywhere else really.

I hope to eventually own a mid 70's Corolla KE35 within the next couple of years but trying to get one in the UK is a task in itself unless I venture to the Philippines where they are soooo incredibly cheap.

Can't wait to join in on discussions and am really pleased to have joined this group.

Catch you all later,
Craig

Hi Craig, welcome to the corolla forum. Good luck with finding a 70's KE35 because you will definitely need it! :)
I found a 78 SR for what worked out to £600 and my brother in the Philippines offered to go get it but my wife said no because I already have 7 cars and we are currently renting a drive to cope with the overspill lol

Betzy

Hey all, massive Toyota fan here as I am sure we all are. :) . I have joined because I love my Jap cars, Toyota and Mitsubishi, you just don't get that reliability anywhere else really.

I hope to eventually own a mid 70's Corolla KE35 within the next couple of years but trying to get one in the UK is a task in itself unless I venture to the Philippines where they are soooo incredibly cheap.

Can't wait to join in on discussions and am really pleased to have joined this group.

Catch you all later,
Craig
Welcome Craig.