Bluetooth Microphone

Hi All -

The microphone in my 2015 LE works roughly half the time. Sometimes when I make calls it works and other times it doesn't; there isn't a discernible pattern. I know the call goes through because the other person can hear me very faintly, but for whatever reason the call doesn't transition from the phone microphone to the car's microphone.

Any ideas what might be going on? I've deleted my phone from my car and vice versa several times.

Thanks!

Adam1

the problem is in microphone
try to change it
I had the same problem and the replacement of microphone helped me
I simply installed a simple desktop microphone and that was the solution

Hey yeah sometimes bluetooth microphones lack quality because they have o be ablle to provide the same thing as a desktop one and also be light and cheap. So they usually have shittier settings then a typical desktop microphone would. I personally prefer the magnetic type of microphones. I've been using this type for a few years now (I have a business that I run from home and I needed a good microphone for all my international communications) so I would advise those. You can install one of those in your car. They are a little more on the pricey side of the spectrum but they are definitely worth it

Demixl

Hey yeah sometimes bluetooth microphones lack quality because they have o be ablle to provide the same thing as a desktop one and also be light and cheap. So they usually have shittier settings then a typical desktop microphone would. I personally prefer the magnetic type of microphones. I've been using this type for a few years now (I have a business that I run from home and I needed a good microphone for all my international communications) so I would advise those. You can install one of those in your car. They are a little more on the pricey side of the spectrum but they are definitely worth it