Borla or J2 exhaust

I haven't gotten the borla yet, I just installed the injen cold air intake. So the exhaust is next. But no it not complicated at all. Just bolts right up.

So the Borla exhaust is just for sound effects ? Would get old for me after awhile . I like to be able to here my stereo and with my crummy hearing that would make it even worse.

Kris

So the Borla exhaust is just for sound effects ? Would get old for me after awhile . I like to be able to here my stereo and with my crummy hearing that would make it even worse.
Well you aren't gonna give the car a major performance increase, so yes it is more for sound and it looks better than stock. It really isn't that loud, I have no issue hearing music in my car with the stereo turned half way up while accelerating.

Borla systems have long been seen by many enthusiasts as the gold standard because of the quality of their materials(mandrel bends along with T304 stainless), and they also enhance sound instead of just amplifying it like many of the other cheap exhausts do. They manage to do this while avoiding noticeable drone that are often annoying on other systems. These reasons are why except for my Trailblazer SS(had a Corsa sport as Borla did not make a system at the time), nearly every performance oriented car I have owned had a Borla system. I will not be getting a system for my Corolla though as I think a performance exhaust will sound weird with my CVT.