Brake pads and how-to

Does anyone know what kind of brake pads to get for a 2015 Corolla S? Most of what I see are ceramic, and I thought that those were for heavy-duty use (like in a pickup truck). Wouldn't I be looking for semi-metallics?

And does anyone know of any YouTube videos that show how to do this? It is how I learned to do the brakes for my 2006 Ford F-250.

Does anyone know what kind of brake pads to get for a 2015 Corolla S? Most of what I see are ceramic, and I thought that those were for heavy-duty use (like in a pickup truck). Wouldn't I be looking for semi-metallics?

And does anyone know of any YouTube videos that show how to do this? It is how I learned to do the brakes for my 2006 Ford F-250.
Personally I would get factory brake pads if your setup is still OEM. I have tried aftermarket on our Highlander, and ended up going back to OEM.
As for installation, there won't be much difference than any other brake job.

I just fully redid my brakes
products I used:
Front Pads: EBC RedStuff DP31791C https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KQA94K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Rear Pads: EBC RedStuff DP31947C https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002806VAS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rotors I used were StopTech Sport rotors from AutoAnything.com

Replaced them myself! It was hard work, being my first time, but it was very rewarding :)

Now I just need to repaint them because the brake cleaner I sprayed all over them took the paint off (duh)

In the past the rotors being rusted to the hub can be a pain, a hammer is helpful, and seized caliper bolts could be tough, a breaker bar or/and penetrating oil is really helpful. Other than that it's not too hard to do :)
That's the problem I had when replacing my OEM rotors. I soaked them in WD-40 to loosen the rust, & then just beating on the backside of them with a rubber mallet. One of them I had to let sit overnight before I was finally able to brake it loose. My new rotors are so much better! The have next to no rust on them after 4 months, & I'm referring to the hub area.