Brakes

fishycomics

Super Moderator
just sitting I star the ca nothing really touched, the car did go to the park and , I get yeah it felt a lil funny. so now I have to figure out why the Pedal is to the metal. NOT GOOD.

res is super low, added in. bled each wheel the two fronts had air, all out. I may have to do it again. and again and again.

the pedal is still to the floor if I keep bleeding and it keeps to the floor there is a leak, I wonder if a master cylinder can go from sitting, it can.

Not going to dump a grand for fixing so if anyone visiting back here and reading this, maybe they found a solution. I will have to look for a Puddle later when all is dry. if not oil well

fishycomics

Super Moderator
So like the site and wait for help I decided to think about the time, parts etc. My decision was to have a pro handle it to simply put two unions a custom line a few bills later. I am not worrying of a car screaming down the road. being under the car and on top of it. I felt it was best to hand it in. Car is old, seen better days and things do happen sitting around