Brakes

Discussion in 'Older Model Toyota Corollas' started by fishycomics, Aug 19, 2017.

1. fishycomics

fishycomics New Member

just sitting I star the ca nothing really touched, the car did go to the park and , I get yeah it felt a lil funny. so now I have to figure out why the Pedal is to the metal. NOT GOOD.

res is super low, added in. bled each wheel the two fronts had air, all out. I may have to do it again. and again and again.

the pedal is still to the floor if I keep bleeding and it keeps to the floor there is a leak, I wonder if a master cylinder can go from sitting, it can.

Not going to dump a grand for fixing so if anyone visiting back here and reading this, maybe they found a solution. I will have to look for a Puddle later when all is dry. if not oil well

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    fishycomics

fishycomics New Member

4. OP
    fishycomics

fishycomics New Member

So like the site and wait for help I decided to think about the time, parts etc. My decision was to have a pro handle it to simply put two unions a custom line a few bills later. I am not worrying of a car screaming down the road. being under the car and on top of it. I felt it was best to hand it in. Car is old, seen better days and things do happen sitting around

5. OP
    fishycomics

fishycomics New Member

Fixed, like new up and running off I go