Bug Deflector/Hood Protector 2013 Corolla

Hello All,

I've been scouring the internet for a bug deflector type piece for my 2013 Corolla. Everytime I think I've found one it'll turn out that it's not for my car. Are bug deflectors just not compatible or not made for this model year? Any suggestions?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I purchased a deflector off a Toyota parts site, toyotapartsstore.com
http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/Cor...yota-Corolla-Focus-Auto-Designs-Hoodprotector

Focus Autodesign

I pad the price shown, and shipping. Well worth every penny. I thought of doing a how to, but never got around to it.

The deflector instructions are very easy. You get 3m protective film, that goes over the hood, where the clips(metal) go, and plastic push pins. once all pieces are on, the deflector is completed.

When in the car, YOU cannot see it on, maybe just a hint of it, this video, shown is off topic, and will display the front view of the car. And you may be able to see the bug deflector, but more of the wiper blades...

I is a well worth, and great investment, if you are asking me. I understand after Five years, this will wear, and by the 8th year in, they will crack, and break, due to age and sun. owner of other deflectors.

If any questions, please ask, if a review on it alone, I shalle be more than happy, a demonstration of a how to I can do for sure.

Last edited: