Bumpertek bumper guardfor the rear

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Bumper guardfor your rear bumper by a company called Bumpertek.com, not here selling I am here demonstrating how to and protection for those of you that have no sense of judgement. Car is brand new, not an hour old a person already just backs into it, my fault because I was in a spot, he was not, Lol Lucky for the working horn he stopped where a bill could fit between us? Today I parked with the 2010, and a Peddler food café stand less then a foot on the car, my fault b/c I parked correctly on a street. I say nothing, not worth dying over.At least the Peddler said sorry, I said again nothing. I mind my business. B/c I can squeeze in and get out , I respect others properties I do?

For around $35.00 the older version is a hard plastic, in my eyes the better buy, this one is the HD one, they come in two widths but three sizes, of SOFTER rubber, not HARD plastic? For Around $50.00 and no repsonsesto my email I chose not to meantion Eurobumperguard or recommend them, but if you want to save money and know exactly what you want then I can say yes.

My1st impressions was SOFT rubber I got to return this , I again then calmed down and kept looking at it. okay it is not that bad. by the third day. I gotten over the softness. once on the car. I am very happy. Only thing I do worry about are the peoples judgement out there. If one person that tears ass on the bumper guard doing it just riht will tear it and that I hope does not happen.

!. My scratches are covered.

2 gives the car a real nice look.

Only if Toyota correctly filled that flat area where my guard is on with their own version , we would not have this issue. As long as people out there that have no respect, poor judgement Toyota will continue to do so . not correct the ise at hand. DYE it a lot cheaper, place a plastic pat that can easily snap in.

on that note remember one thing, the guard is on a area that gives some and as long as the flex there , it protects.

ViDeo soon tocome