Camera guide lines on after market OEM camera?

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Fleet. The car is equivalent to a standard 2015 Toyota Corolla LE except for the following:
  • Wheels are 15" steel (instead of 16" on the standard LE)
  • No backup camera
I wanted a backup camera so I had the Brandmotion 9002-8530 OEM Backup Camera professionally installed.

The cameras works fine and integrates well with the built-in display radio but no parking guide lines are being shown on the display. Is there any way to turn on the guide lines? Or, are the guide lines rendered by the camera unit itself and therefore impossible to "turn on"? Any help or guidance would be appreciated - thank you!

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Fleet. The car is equivalent to a standard 2015 Toyota Corolla LE except for the following:
  • Wheels are 15" steel (instead of 16" on the standard LE)
  • No backup camera
I wanted a backup camera so I had the Brandmotion 9002-8530 OEM Backup Camera professionally installed.

The cameras works fine and integrates well with the built-in display radio but no parking guide lines are being shown on the display. Is there any way to turn on the guide lines? Or, are the guide lines rendered by the camera unit itself and therefore impossible to "turn on"? Any help or guidance would be appreciated - thank you!
Where did u purchase your backup camera from?