Camry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ToyBoy, Jul 30, 2018.

1. ToyBoy

ToyBoy New Member

Hey Corolla fans, I have a 2014 Corolla that I am really pleased with. I bought it new and it has 53K miles with 0 issues. I don`t plan on buying a new car soon but you never know. My question is when the time comes for a new car purchase would you maybe jump up to a new Camry?

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 0ldGuy17SE50th

0ldGuy17SE50th New Member

Really like the Camry's new looks, they kinda gave it a snarly look. Far as reliability...1. Toyota Reliability 2. Camry History of reliability 3. Great on Long trips far as comfort goes 4. Fairly stingy on gas

4. Rinconrolla

Rinconrolla New Member

Other then the newer Camry the one with the wider rear fender is beautiful , But honestly the 2014 you have is just as beautiful as the new one . Hard choice but why take a car payment when you have something reliable and that you know .

5. OP
    ToyBoy

ToyBoy New Member

Yep, trying to keep the Corolla. Just wondering if anyone in the market for a new car to replace their Corolla would pick up a Camry.

6. fishycomics

fishycomics New Member

seeing the Avalon has a neat feature stop & go I wonder how long down the road that will be in the camery as well corolla? and being manually turned on that is a WOW for me.

7. JohnnieXSE

JohnnieXSE New Member

I drove the 2018 Camry SE for a week as a loaner and loved it! It is fast and responsive. The body style of the SE even looks sportier than the new Lexus IS. A used one costs about the same as a brand new Corolla. Yes, I would definitely consider it. I just have to justify if the lowered fuel economy is worth it since I use my car as a daily.

8. Rock'n Roller

Rock'n Roller New Member

The Camry SE looks really sporty. I love the body lines on it. This will definitely be my next vehicle. I wish they offered a 1.8L engine option with it though. The 1.8 has better reliability and mileage than the 6 cylinder. I guess you can't drive a sporty looking car with the economy engine these days.

JohnnieXSE likes this.