Car Trunk

I can't open my car trunk with my FOB Key or trunk latch inside the car. This morning I tried opening with my key and nothing work. The door ajar light stays on and worried that it will affect my battery.

It is now working and I thought it had thawed all the way but when I went back out in the afternoon and with the sun on it I got it to open. I tried the keyhole and deicer and WD 40.

Silly question... If your interior trunk release latch doesn't work, and you only have a valet key, and you cannot unlatch the seats to fold them down because the seat releases are in the trunk which you cannot open, how do you open the trunk? There was a thread here somewhere where the person said they unfolded the seats from the inside, how do you do this? Is there a way to wedge a tool into the seat latch from behind the seat in order to unlatch it? If there is, I'm sure 'Yota doesn't want it to be common knowledge, otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell $400 keys.

Silly question... If your interior trunk release latch doesn't work, and you only have a valet key, and you cannot unlatch the seats to fold them down because the seat releases are in the trunk which you cannot open, how do you open the trunk? There was a thread here somewhere where the person said they unfolded the seats from the inside, how do you do this? Is there a way to wedge a tool into the seat latch from behind the seat in order to unlatch it? If there is, I'm sure 'Yota doesn't want it to be common knowledge, otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell $400 keys.
at least on the 10th gens, if you use the key hole in the back you can activate the valet feature. this will prevent opening the truck with the interior, or key fob. that way you can leave something in there and it "won't" get stolen, however, if someone tries hard enough they can break in. Simply by using the key hole you can deactivate this feature and your trunk works. What was described in the original post sounds like the trunk was just slightly frozen shut. This has happened to me before. the trunk pops but the rubber seal is frozen to it so it does not open. the fob nor the inside release work because the trunk is "open" hence why the light on the dash was on. And again as mentioned when the lid had warmed up a bit the thin ice melted which then made the truck operable again. When this happens to me I just give a firm tug up on the lid and it will usually break the seal, it does not get so cold here where I am so a solid firm tug usually does the trick.