Change Front Brake Rotors

Hi people I need to change front Brake Rotor i will like to buy Drilled
Do you have any brand or any feedback ?? My Corolla is LE 2015

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I have used regular Bosche rotors and they have been pretty good. If you are considering regular plain rotors, I can recommend getting Bosche.

Ebay rotors did me fine through 5 cars I had own , Running it now in my Corolla been on 1 year . Just make sure you always use ceramic brake pads cause if you use cheap pads your rims will dust

Don't waste your money on drilled rotors. These were designed for high speed performance cars where extra stopping power is required. They do nothing for an economy car and are more of a headache than anything else. People buy them for the look. They eat brake pads like crazy. The stock rotors are more than adequate.

Don't waste your money on drilled rotors. These were designed for high speed performance cars where extra stopping power is required. They do nothing for an economy car and are more of a headache than anything else. People buy them for the look. They eat brake pads like crazy. The stock rotors are more than adequate.
:p:D but, we want the bling, bling, bling factor.. plus vtech will kick'n hard, yo :p:D

ToyBoy

I paid a total of $80 for well reviewed "Wagner" brake pads and "Raybestos " rotors from "Rockauto" . They both are good quality . The pads are ceramic.The rotors were not drilled , no need for that.

I have the same Jack. But honestly drilled rotors are not necessary. If the vehicle is stock then just use regular rotors. However, that is just my opinion. If drilled is what you want I would just check what you local auto parts store should do just fine.

Drilled and/or slotted look great, but have low life expectancy.
The slots and/or holes will eventually cause micro fractures, leading to premature warping.
If you drive a lot, you’ll be replacing them more often than just standard rotors. Especially if you drive a lot.
I have a 2014 with 17,803 miles, since I don’t drive it a lot, I might put some on that are made by chromebrakes.com, purely for looks tho.
For now, I bought a new set of OEM and painted the non contact areas with high heat paint.
Just something I’ve read and thought was worth sharing.