cheap or free hp or torque gains?

whats the best way to get an increase of power for cheap. i have an aem v2 stand alone ive been thinking about putting into my 14 s plus. but ive heard full exhaust systems make you lose alot of low end torque and cai on stock ecu/pcm/maf just relearns the intake and doesnt really give any increases

Tbh with a Corolla there isn't much in general to get more HP or torque unless you're willing to put a supercharger or turbo in it and by then you might as well get a faster car

well i own a sr20 91 240sx swap, i had a 09 tc turbo ect ect to mad mods to list (totaled), 04 wrx, 63 triumph tr3, and a 03 rolla s with a few mods. point being not that i want to turn my new addition into a racecar just simple mods that give it more power. (v2 if from the turbo tc) such as a standalone ecu tune. ot bigger injectors, pulleys, what have you. mods that are cheaper that truly add more power to this car.

as stated i have faster cars being this is my most reliable and newest car i wanted to see if there are any mods that can bring my power up for cheap

edit: this engine can take a supercharger, so a ecu would greatly improve gains with the boost

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
well i own a sr20 91 240sx swap, i had a 09 tc turbo ect ect to mad mods to list (totaled), 04 wrx, 63 triumph tr3, and a 03 rolla s with a few mods. point being not that i want to turn my new addition into a racecar just simple mods that give it more power. (v2 if from the turbo tc) such as a standalone ecu tune. ot bigger injectors, pulleys, what have you. mods that are cheaper that truly add more power to this car.

as stated i have faster cars being this is my most reliable and newest car i wanted to see if there are any mods that can bring my power up for cheap
A I/H/E (intake,header,exhaust) can give you 6-8 whp if paired together.