Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Toyota Corolla?

Hey guys,
I just picked up a 2013 Toyota Corolla from a friend who was selling it

Do you guys have any recommendations for what to do for insurance? My friend had USAA, which is no longer and option for me as I'm not in the military

I will be driving this car a few times a week. Usually on weekends.

What's the cheapest option for me? I'm a 28 year old male, single, with no speeding tickets, accidents, or anything

Welcome aboard jks1985! :)

Cheapest, or best? The two really don't go together. Your best bet is to open your Yellow Pages for Insurance Agents and start calling around. Insurance companies differ all across the U.S.A. so there's no one best company.

Yeah, I realize now my wording was kind of off. I'm looking for the best insurance at an affordable price. Are there any insurance companies that you've found to give cheap prices specifically to Toyota Corolla's?

been getting quotes all day from various companies

Allstate and Geico both quoted me around $100/month for full coverage (including roadside assistance and rental car coverage)

State farm looking good with a $86/month quote

Other quotes:
Amica - $89/month
esurance - $106/month
Farmers - $99/month
The General - $88/month

A smaller, local company http://www.4autoinsurancequote.com quoted me the cheapest, at $74/month, but when it comes to insurance, I don't know if I should "cheap out"

I'm really liking state farm http://www.consumersearch.com/auto-insurance/state-farm-auto-insurance the reviews seem solid and the price is better than all the other big guys.

Any thoughts on state farm for a corolla?

Is this including comprehensive insurance, or out of work insurance, etc., or is that just insurance to cover body damage?

Last edited:
cheap auto insurance

I think what you need to do is to approach an insurance agent in your area. You may need to pay this professional but he/she will help you get a suitable cover. they already know the insurance companies in the area that sell suitable policies for customers on a budget. Approaching an independent agent is your best bet.