Chexsystems in banks

OstinG

Hello guys! Now I am going to open an account is the bank for taking a loan. I have never taken money in banks before. Should I be checked by Chexsystems or it's just for the clients who have been cooperated with banks?

I think you should ask a bank worker. Every bank is different - one of them can use Chexsystems and another one doesn't use it. Also the time of checking depends on many factors.

OstinG

I think you should ask a bank worker. Every bank is different - one of them can use Chexsystems and another one doesn't use it. Also the time of checking depends on many factors.
Thanks for answer Renee! And how do you think is the procedure of Chexsystems faster if I have no credit history?

I'm not sure. But I know that Chexsystems means the gathering all information about client - negative and positive too. It's not a simple checking of credit history.

Hello guys! Now I am going to open an account is the bank for taking a loan. I have never taken money in banks before. Should I be checked by Chexsystems or it's just for the clients who have been cooperated with banks?
Hello! Have you already solved your problem?
I'm not sure. But I know that Chexsystems means the gathering all information about client - negative and positive too. It's not a simple checking of credit history.
Special for you I can recommend you some information. Here is the list of the banks which don't use Chexsystems. Also there you can find all details about Chexsystems mechanism.