Cigarette Fuse Not Getting Power?

I drive a 2014 corolla le. Recently the Cigarette port stopped working. The fuse has blown in the past so that was my initial thought. I inspected the fuse but it looked fine. I still replaced it with a spare that I had on hand but no luck. I used a test light to check the metal leads in the fuse box itself. I touched the metal leads with the probe but I didn't get a reading. All the other fuses got a reading no problem. I tried looking at diagrams online to see if there was a relay that was also responsible for powering the outlet. I found something that mentioned an interior relay box? I'll leave a picture below. Not sure if maybe the wiring/fuse box could have somehow been damaged? Anyone have any ideas as far as the next thing I could check? I'm all out of ideas. I'd hate to have to replace the fuse box/wiring just for the cigarette port.

Thanks

Attachments

So I checked all of the smaller fuses within the engine bay and the ones under the dash today. They all seem to be intact. Fuse number 17 labeled "CIG" is reading voltage like normal, but the fuse directly above it (number 1) is not reading voltage on the metal fuse contacts within the fuse box itself. Still haven't had any luck locating a relay or another fail safe. I hope i'm just overlooking something simple. Any tips would be appreciated.

Attachments