Corolla not coming to complete stop, car jerking forward

Hello. I have a 1995 Corolla (auto transmission). I am having a rare issue, but is still an issue. Some times when attempting to brake the car, the car will not stop completely and continue to move (slowly) with the brake pedal down to the floor basically. Then when I release the brake, the car accelerates forward. Very fast. Faster than I can accelerate the car from a stop. It's as if the car is trying to do a burnout but moving slowly. I do not know how long it will do this as I hit the brakes as fast as I can and then the brakes act normally and the car acts normal. This has happened about 3 times. Once in the afternoon when it was raining, once in the morning with great weather, and once at night with great weather. This has happened with both the engine cold and warm. I have plenty of brake fluid. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you.

casmic

your engine power should never out weigh that of your stopping power for 1. first ive heard of this. first thing dont drive it. or if you have to go to the middle of nowhere to test. could be a list of things. it sounds like your throttle cable is bad or is binding on something. if it only happends once in awhile. if it electronic throttle then defn. dont drive it get it towed to yota.but 95 yea it either your cable. your idle set too high. you throttle body sticking open from debris over the years. could be a serge in power or fuel from vacuum pressure imbalance(unlikely) stuck fuel injector. the list is long so id start there:)