Corolla Performance Exhaust Website

Scott, I have stumbled across some expendable income and have money to put into my corolla. We have already discussed my corolla a lot but I was wondering your opinion on a new exhaust. I love my corolla because of the sentimental value and I plan to keep it forever even if in the future it wont be a daily driver... Opinions on the exhaust?

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
If you plan on racing the car and want high end power in the upper RPM ranges, an aftermarket exhaust can help, at the expense of low to mid-range power/torque, throttle response, fuel economy and every day drivability.

Some people don't care about that though and just want, "that sound", even if it means the car is slower and the fuel economy is decreased. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :icon_confused:

If you plan on racing the car and want high end power in the upper RPM ranges, an aftermarket exhaust can help, at the expense of low to mid-range power/torque, throttle response, fuel economy and every day drivability.

Some people don't care about that though and just want, "that sound", even if it means the car is slower and the fuel economy is decreased. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :icon_confused:
Scott, I will probably end up getting one... I do a small bit of racing on the highways with cars that have similar performance to my car... and I live in a snowy area so I am constantly drifting my car... I re did the suspension and got very good tires just for that... I will probably continue to put money in it just for my sake and fun