Corolla/Prizm?

I picked up a super clean rust free '02 Prizm which I know is clone of a Corolla. Is anyone aware of any differences between the two cars? I need new headlight units I looked on Rock Auto, the ones for a Prizm are quite expensive ($75.00 each) The Corolla replacements are like $25.-$30.each. They do have different part numbers. Are their any other differences between the Prizm & Corolla that anyone on the forum is aware of?
Thanks.

Yea they have subtle differences.
Head light and tail lights are different, front bumpers and I assume trunk lids due to the different tail light design. Radios are different along with center climate control vents. The prizm uses a accumulator in its hvac system which the Corolla uses its typical receiver dryer. Off the top of my head that most I can remeber.

Yea they have subtle differences.
Head light and tail lights are different, front bumpers and I assume trunk lids due to the different tail light design. Radios are different along with center climate control vents. The prizm uses a accumulator in its hvac system which the Corolla uses its typical receiver dryer. Off the top of my head that most I can remeber.
Thanks for the info!