Corolla Verso - clicking sound near fuel tank

Hi all,

I replaced my car battery a couple of months ago (with similar size to what it had for 6 years before that, even if it was a little larger than the recommended one), and a few days after that I started hearing a clicking sound (very similar to the one from the turning signal) from the rear left side (near the fuel tank), when the car is started. In the beginning it was on and off randomly (mostly on), and it would start when I switch on something electrical, for example radio, air conditioner, headlights. Nowadays it's always clicking, as soon as I turn on the engine (and stops when I turn it off).

Not sure if it has anything to do with the replaced car battery, but as my radio also stopped working a few days ago, I'm worried that if it is an electrical problem, it may be causing incremental damage with time (or the radio may be just coincidence). Does anyone have an idea what might be located near the fuel tank, any relays I'm guessing, and how I can diagnose if it's a problem with that part or with the car battery (or its connection)?

The car is Corolla Verso 2005 (diesel 2.2 engine), right hand drive.

Thanks