Corolla Verso ECU / Immobilser / Push button start issue!

Hi. I've been having on-off issues with starting my 04 Plate Corolla Verso for about a year.

After having a computer put on it at a local garage, a fault was detected relating to the vehicle's ECU / Immobiliser & remote control key unit.

In simple terms (because I only understand simple!), the 'chip' (or whatever it's called) inside the key unit 'communicates' with the ECU / Immobiliser & for some reason this doesnt seem to be happening. The garage tried a couple of things with regards to resetting the codes but that hasn't done anything.

Basically I think I have been told that to put this right, I need to have my keys reprogrammed so that they they are communicating properly with the ECU / Immobiliser.

If anyone is familiar with this issue, can they point me in the right direction as to (1) What service/procedure/process I actually require for the keys, (2) Where can I get it done in the UK (I'm in South Wales)

thanks
Tags: toyota altis 2017 khuyến mại, hyundai 2 tan, toyota fortuner 2017 khuyến mại